Littlepants Nappies is a little different from other online nappy retailers.
LittlePants was originally started to support the running costs of my free Nappy advisory Service and Nappy library loans.
- LittlePants own brand products have all been designed to fill gaps in the market.They are all priced as low as possible, and are ethically sourced, and made in UK.
- All bamboo nappies and accessories are UK made from EU sourced fabric, Oeko-Tex certified and snag free
I aim to provide
- A unique, bespoke postal Nappy Library service (after a free online consultation - see below)
- Customer service second to none
- A small range of products which I am prepared to guarantee will work
- Bespoke wool knitted nappy covers
- Guaranteed Satisfaction 14 day trials of some items
- A service which is as fast as possible, but please bear in mind that most items are made to order
I offer a bespoke postal nappy library service, after a free, personal and totally unbiased nappy advisory online discussion service. Please click here and ask to start a free consultation. Online consultations by email are still available.
Wherever possible, I re-use packaging. I am gradually changing to eco friendly packaging, but must use up existing packaging stocks first. To keep shipping costs down, and to protect some items, some orders will still be packed in or contain items packed in plastic. Wherever possible this plastic will be reusable.
If you would like to guarantee that your order will be packed without any plastic, there may be a small surcharge, so please contact me before ordering, if that applies to you.
Free shipping is available for orders over £25. These will be shipped by the cheapest method, in most cases 2nd class post.
Orders will be bulk shipped every Monday (or the first working day after a bank holiday Monday) but most orders will be shipped sooner. PLEASE SELECT THE CORRECT SHIPPING OPTION for the value of your order. If you select an option which under-insures, the responsibility will be yours if the parcel goes missing or is damaged i transit. e.g., if you select a shipping up to £20, that's all your parcel will be insured for. So if the value of your items is over £20, you can only claim £20 back. Please bear in mind that product prices are not marked up to cover other costs, so shipping charges include the cost of sending, packaging and handling.