CONDITIONAL 14 day free trial Little Q-DOS Nappy
- Please select bank transfer as your payment method when you make your order. This will mean that you can check out without paying, so I can check that all pre-trial conditions have been met before you pay. You can still use another method of payment later if you wish. If you don;t select bank transfer the your order will change to a full purchase and not a trial
- Only one trial of this item per customer will be permitted.
- Trial items must be returned within 14 days of receipt, and you must send a message at the time, saying that you are returning the trial.
- The items must be returned in an undamaged state, and must be washed according to the instructions on the label. If there is evidence of miss-use on returned trials you will not be refunded in full, and may not be refunded at all, if the item is not useable.
- Postage either way will not be refunded, but if you are ordering other items on the same order, your outward postage will be covered, so you'll only pay the return costs.
- Please ask for a proof of posting from the post office if you return a trial, and KEEP IT SAFE.
Standard quality (one side blue/one side rainbow trim) is 370gsm (grams per square metre) weight, and generally best for daytime use.
SuperPee quality (rainbow trim both sides) is 430gsm, and is generally best for night time use or very heavy wetters.
Please check out the reviews on this nappy.
Buy the little Q-DOS nappy, and if you don't like it, you can return it within two weeks, for a full refund, excluding postage either way. Please see the conditions below.
Folding instructions link
This is free trial of the Little Q-Dos nappy - super efficient nappy which REALLY fits all. No strings attached.
The Little Q-DOS Nappy is a kind of hybrid flat/fitted nappy. It confronts all the problem areas which have been reported with other Modern Cloth Nappies. The Q-DOS dries as fast as a bamboo terry square, really does fold down to fit a tiny newborn baby, and really does last right through to potty training, even for a late training humungous chunky monkey.
As it is part of a 2 part system, there are no laminate problems anyway
The reason it dries so quickly is that it opens out to a single thickness for washing and drying.
The reasons it will fit from tiny is because it has 2 optional inserts, which are added as your child grows. The 'shell' of the nappy folds down back AND front so it will fit even the tiniest baby. As your baby grows, you decrease the folds, and add the inserts, so absorption increases, with the size of the nappy. Because you will have a nappy cover, the actual fit around the legs is unimportant.
There is no elastic anywhere in the nappy, so it will leave no marks on your baby's skin, and there is no elastic to fail. (A problem which frequently occurs with elasticated nappies.)
There is no velcro which can both do damage to nappies and babies tummies.
There are no snaps to break or come off.
You will need a nappy cover - this is a 2 part nappy system, which is far more efficient than pocket or All In One nappies. I recommend a wool nappy cover but a good gusseted wrap works well too
This is a nippa/pin fastening nappy so you may need to order some nappy nippas as well, or if you want to be plastic free, some nappy pins.
Full written instructions for fitting at all stages are included.